We had a great trip and thoroughly enjoyed our trip and stay there at Couples Swept Away Negril.
Our favorite things:
1) The beach was the prettiest beach we have ever been to. Loved how far out the sandbar extended into the water and how clear the water was.
2) The food was fantastic at every restaurant we ate at and we tried all of the them. Feathers was probably our favorite.
3) The service was great (at least for the first half of our stay)
4) Loved the layout of the resort, the beach access, and the jungle like feel while in the rooms
5) Access to drinking water at every building was a plus
6) Rooms were clean and had everything we expected for our stay
1) Our room was located on the back of the resort and it was EXTREMELY noisy with the highway being so close. Traffic was a bit heavy being that is was around the Jamaican Independence celebration. I would strongly recommend not staying in a back building. It was almost impossible to sleep sometimes.
2) It seemed like employees were a little less friendly as we got closer the weekend we were leaving (Jamaican Indepence Day festivals) .
The only excursion we did was the Catamaran cruise and we enjoyed that a lot. We did not leave the property. Club MoBay was a nice perk and we would recommend that for sure. I can see how it would be totally worth it during extremely busy airport lines, and not so much during slow times. Staff at the resort, airport, club Mobay, etc. were extremely helpful and made our trip very easy and relaxing.
It was fantastic! The beach was amazing. We also went to the beach in Florida that same week and even though the air temperature was the same, the sand in Florida was so stinking hot.
We loved the activities at the resort. We played volleyball and bocce ball and used the paddle boards and went snorkeling. The nighttime events were fabulous as well. Our favorite part was meeting a bunch of awesome couples.
We went to Rick's Cafe. It was fun ...
We didn't end up taking many photos because we were having too much fun on the beach. :)
Hello. It was all wonderful and just like we expected…we didn’t want to leave! It was a truly gorgeous resort and beach. The watersports were wonderful and the water colors were amazing. We were always torn between lounging on the beach and being in the water. A couple of the ladies who worked doing guest activities I guess it would have been were so much fun to be around. One was named Roselyn(not sure how to spell but everyone called her Rose) she did the “Newlywed Dating Game” that we went to and Chandice I think was other one she was on our glass bottom boat tour with us but we kept running into them both and interacting with them. It really added to our visit.
Thank you for helping us find the perfect place for us to go on our honeymoon!
Beverly and Alan
Hi Dave –
We LOVED Jamaica & thought CSA was truly an incredible experience!! The atrium room was a wonderful choice for us. We felt like we had a private villa just steps from the beach & we thoroughly enjoyed the lanai every day we were there. We loved relaxing in the hammock, having coffee delivered to the room every morning & having a nice, slow start to the day. It was a very romantic resort too. The beach bonfire & live music was very nice & we also had a lot of fun at the beach buffet party. It was a fun way to meet other couples!!
The beach & the turquoise water was truly beautiful! We did several of the activities at CSA including snorkeling, catamaran sunset cruise (our favorite) & the hobie cats. We did not do any excursions off the property. The food was amazing too – our favorite was Lemon Grass but we enjoyed all the restaurants.
I would be happy to share some pictures I just need to get them transferred to my laptop – they are all on my phone. I will try to do that tomorrow & forward some of my favorites.
We both think the Club Mobay was totally worth the money because we moved through the lines coming & going very quickly and the VIP lounge was really nice, especially on the return trip when we had a long layover in Miami. We would recommend it to anyone.
Thank you for all your help – it was truly our best vacation!!
The resort and Jamaica were both beautiful. We had such a great time! We took out a kayak, hobikat, snorkeled and went on the catamaran cruise. We enjoyed all of it. The catamaran cruise was definitely our favorite. I do think the club mobay was worth it for the way there into Jamaica, but we probably could have done without it coming home.
We are SO happy we went through you guys for our trip. Thank you very much for helping us plan such a fun and relaxing honeymoon!